TAX TOOLS & FINANCIAL CALCULATORS
All tools provided by CalcXML and the IRS
Check the status of your refund. Find the proper forms for your tax preparation.
Choose your State to check on your Refund
Choose your State to find a Form or Publication
Important Tax Dates for 2023
IRS official tax dates you need to stay on top of your taxes.
2023 E-filing Dates
- Jan 23rd – IRS begins accepting and processing e-filed returns and extensions
- April 18th – Tax Day – Last day to e-file returns and extensions
- October 18th – Last day to e-file returns with a 6-month extension
2023 Estimated Tax Payment Dates
- January 17 – Make last 2022 estimated tax payment
- April 18 – First 2023 estimated tax payment due
- June 15 – Second 2023 estimated tax payment due
- September 15 – Third 2023 estimated tax payment due
Tax Document Dates
- January 31st, 2023 – Deadline for employers to file Form W-2s with the IRS, unless filed electronically for 2022 forms
- January 31st, 2023 – Deadline for reporting payments to contract workers on Form 1099-MISC for 2022
State Refund Delivery Timetables
2023 Holiday Schedule
Tax Calculators - Provided by CalcXML
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- Lease or buy an automobile?
- Loan vs. 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Auto loan: accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Can I pay back my student loans?
- Advantages of the Coverdell ESA
- Advantages of a 529 college savings plan
- The value of a college education?
- Payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Live on campus, off campus or at home?
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage (break even)?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for A lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ versus traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
Paycheck & Benefits
- How much is my company bonus after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent salary
- Future value of my employee stock options?
- Exercise my “in-the-money” stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- Impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457 Plan be worth?
- Impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?
- Will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social Security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)
- Does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Should my spouse work?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- Value of reducing or foregoing expenses
- Historical inflation – compare purchasing power
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What are my loan payments?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Consolidate my personal debt?
- Re-structuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Cash up front or payments over time?
- Impact of making extra debt payments?
- Pay off debts or invest the money?
- Estimate my credit score
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- Retirement income from my IRA provider?
- Convert to a Roth IRA?
- Qualified plan is worth what retirement?
- Current year required minimum distribution?
- Projected required minimum distributions?
- Lump sum distribution options?
- Maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- Impact of borrowing from my 401(k) plan?
- Impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA Rollover?
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my effective annual yield?
If your business has cash flow or collateral, you can be approved even if you have challenged personal credit. Depending on the types of collateral you have, you can be approved for:
- Purchase Order Financing
- Inventory Financing
- Account Receivable Financing
- 401k Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Securities Based Line of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Private Equity Financing
- Business Revenue Lending
- Merchant Cash Advances